Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall is finally here!





Hi everyone! I've been meaning to start a blog for a while, so here goes nothing! I hope this will be a way that we can share a little bit of our lives with you and you can do the same with us. Enjoy!

We are busy welcoming Fall here in Austin, thank god it's finally here. I must admit that this time of year makes me miss our former home, Boston. But in Austin our days are full of cool mornings and evenings, college football, traveling and getting ready for the upcoming holidays. We've had a lot of events going on the past few months so I've included a few snap shots below of what our lives have been like. We recently adopted our 1st baby...a boxer named Hercules who is keeping us very busy and a welcome addition to our little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment